Table of content
Access the system
You access Time records in ØSS through AAU’s Administrative Systemer in Internet Explorer: http://www.adm.aau.dk/vue/
After pressing the link Økonomistyring ØSS you are asked to enter your username and password.
You have received this information by e-mail from ØA Support. The first time you log in, you are asked to change the standard password to one of your choice.
Once logged in, select AAU Projektsystem medarbejder WEB and Mine timesedler (My time records). You are now in Time records in ØSS (AAU Tidsregistrering).
Find time records
Search your own time records in the field Find timesedler at the top of the page.
- Enter search premises for the time records you want to find. Standard is all time records.
- This is a list of your time records.
- Press Opret timeseddel to create a new time record.
Create a monthly time record
When you create a new time record you must first choose the month and year that the time record concerns.
Omk.sted applies to AAU’s chart of accounts and defines where your registered hours are credited. The project administrator at your department will be able to assist you if you have more than one option in the drop-down list.
Finally select the person who approves your time records. This is usually the project administrator at your department.
Recording your hours
- Enter the project number here.
- Click the flashlight to search for the project.
- Tick this box if you want your selection to appear on next month’s time record.
- Days of the month. Here you enter your hours worked.
- Click Ny linje to enter a second project number, work package or comment.
- If applicable, indicate co-financing here.
- Pres Gem before closing the window. If you have finished recording your hours for the entire month, press Aflever to submit your time records.
Guide to you if you only use ØSS for time records
For a quicker access to the Time records in ØSS (AAU Tidsregistrering) click Preferences on the start page and enter the following:
Print your time records
Usually, you only need to print your time records if they need a date and physical signature of approval from you and/or your superior/supervisor.
The time records are printed from the BI-programme Qlikview Project Tid. The layout of the time-sheet fulfills most external requirements. Your project administrator will be able to assist you in printing.
If you have questions regarding this guide, please contact The Finance and Accounts Department
Godkender: Person to approve the time record. Usually the project administrator at your department.
Omk. sted: Part of AAU’s chart of accounts that defines where your time records should be credited. The project administrator at your department will be able to assist you if you have more than one in the drop-down list on your time sheet.
ØSS: AAU’s computer-based financial system.