In case of light or minor injuries, it may be necessary for you to send the injured person to the emergency room or to the person's own doctor - even if at first they appear to be unharmed or appear only to have superficial scratches or other minor injuries.
Examples of situations, where an injured person should have a medical check:
- Persons who have been hit in the eyes by shattered glass
- People who have been exposed to blows to the head
- Persons who have been exposed to or has ingested or inhaled toxic or corrosive substances
- People who have been exposed to electrical current
More examples may be mentioned
In many situations, it is not safe to let the injured person drive to the emergency room or to a doctor. Therefore, AAU has entered into an agreement with Sikkerhedspartner A/S on taxi transport of injured persons - so-called seated patient transport.
If you need a seated patient transport, please do the following:
- Call the control center at Sikkerhedspartner A/S, tel. (+45) 70 113 113
- State the customer number 50 12 02 96
- State the name of the requesting department/section or name of the requestor
- Specify the number of persons to be transported - and from/to which address
- Sikkerhedspartner A/S acquires the necessary number of taxis (max. 4 persons per taxi) for transport to the emergency room
Sikkerhedspartner A/S acquires the necessary number of taxis (max. 4 people per. Taxi), which will provide transport to the emergency room. This scheme can also be used for the home transport from the emergency room.
The transport by taxi is associated with expenses for the institute or department using the scheme.
Rector has issued a general delegation to all employees at AAU who, on behalf of the department or department and under the responsibility of correct application of the scheme, can request seated patient transport. The scheme can be used to transport all employees, students and guests who are injured at AAU.
You can get a customer card with relevant information by contacting the Working Environment Section.
If you have any questions, please contact the Working Environment Section (Arbejdsmiljøsektionen), email@example.com.